Your generous donations help Edgewood provide quality services to children, youth and families every day. Whether it be during therapy sessions, classroom instruction or everyday needs, wish list items help hundreds of youth heal and transform.
Wish list items are tax-deductible! For more information and specific instruction on how to donate wish list items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expressive Art Supplies (acrylic paints, paint brushes, canvas, glue, clay, oil pastels, construction paper, coloring books, origami paper, stickers, beads, wooden boxes, puff paint, tye-dye kit, markers, essential oils, crayons, etc.)
- Recreational Supplies (bikes, helmets, backpacks, hiking gear, skateboards, knee and elbow pads, footballs, basketballs, corn hole set, mp3 player/radio, board games, balance boards, trampoline, baseball gloves, etc.)
- Home Goods (pots and pans, knife sets, clock, wall art, baking supplies, pillows, linens (towels and bedding), high chairs, etc.)
- Therapy Supplies (kinetic sand, journals, weighted blankets, fidgets, theraputty, resistance bands, bean bags, stress balls)
- School Supplies (pens, pencils, lined paper, notebooks, binders, folders, highlighters, backpacks, lunch pails, water bottles, etc.)
Want to double your impact? Order the wish list items through Edgewood’s AmazonSmile account and a portion of your purchase will be donated back to Edgewood!