Better Behavioral Outcomes and Happier Youth
Our Acute Intensive Services are family-focused programs designed to assess, stabilize, and treat youth (ages 12-17) from throughout Northern California facing behavioral or emotional challenges.
Edgewood takes a strengths-based approach to promote positive thinking and resiliency among the youth we serve. Our programs utilize collaborative problem solving techniques and focus on communication to unite caregivers and youth towards their goals of preparing young people for healthy and happy lives. Our Acute Intensive Services programs target high-risk behaviors and help youth develop coping strategies and stress management skills.
In support of the behavioral health of the youth we serve, we offer a wide variety of clinical and medical services as well, including:
- Individual and family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), and process-oriented groups daily
- Skills building groups and milieu therapy
- Weekly groups offered for caregivers
- Psychiatrists assigned to all youth in Hospital Diversion and Partial Hospitalization Program
To learn more about our Acute Intensive Services programs, please contact:
Michael Clumeck, Intake Director