Focused, individualized care for your needs.
If you know someone who
- has problems making friends
- has uncontrollable mood swings, or
- displays signs of aggression, anxiety, or fear
then you might want to consider referring them to Edgewood.
Edgewood has provided intensive behavioral health services to children, youth, and families for over 30 years. Our programs are designed to assess, stabilize and treat challenges including high risk behavioral and emotional issues resulting in family conflict, decline in school performance, poor peer relationships, and aggressive or self-destructive behaviors.
A wide range of young people are eligible to receive our services, but they may not be for everyone. Generally, the youth that we serve meet the following criteria:
- Identify as male, female, or transgender, ages 6-17
- Experience significant levels of distress including repeated hospitalizations, incidents of self-harm, periodic substance abuse, difficulty attending or accessing education, and behavioral problems in home and/or at school
- Struggle with anxiety, depression, behavioral issues, familial conflict, or trauma
- In need of medication evaluation or crisis stabilization
- In need of an IEP or have had an IEP
If you’re unsure or confused about eligibility, please contact us.
The Referral Process
Referrals can be made by parents/legal guardians, therapists, primary care doctors, placement workers, attorneys, school counselors, and private providers. You can place a referral by calling us at 844-EDGE411 (334-3411) or by filling out the form below.
From the moment you get in touch with us, we guide you through the referral and admission process.
We talk with other providers to better understand the needs of the client and figure our how best to direct treatment.
We might suggest alternative treatments, offer case management services, or choose to further review a case with our Intake team for admission to our programs.
Get In Touch
Still unsure of what service might be right for you? Fill out this form here and we will contact you to discuss your needs.
**Note, please do not submit confidential details, urgent requests, or referrals with this form. For these matters, call us at 844.EDGE411 (334.3411)