The Therapist role is an instrumental role within our organization!
Why you will LOVE this job
Edgewood is an established leader in mental health, providing a robust continuum of mental health services to vulnerable youth throughout Northern California. Edgewood puts clients in the center of our work. Our team believes in the combined power of autonomy, support, and collaboration.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to change lives and grow professionally, we want you on our team. Find the right opportunity for you and let us help you do what you love. Each day, we live out our company values:
Edgewood Center provides:
- Flexibility: 20-40 hours per week fully benefited opportunities with remote & hybrid models that provide work/life balance.
- Workplace Diversity: Experience a culture where employees are treated with respect and fairness.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation models with a prorated $5,000 retention bonus after one year.
- Perks & Benefits: Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 403(b) contribution, Continuing Medical Education, allowances
- Lifelong Learning and CEUs: Grow in your career with leadership opportunities and up to $1,000 per year reimbursement for Continuing Education Units.
- Technology: Electronic Medical Records & robust telehealth platform making it easier to see patients virtually.
- Consistently and compassionately engage clients (or consumers) in relationships that support health and wellbeing
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation in client EHR system
- Refer clients (or consumers) internally for psychiatric evaluation and other services, when needed
- Participate in New-Hire Orientation and Onboarding Week
- Optional participation in peer collaboration groups and committees
- The above details are not all inclusive of role duties and/or responsibilities. Additional role requirements may be applicable.
Licensed Therapist Qualifications
- Current State License
- Accepted Licenses: LCSW, LMFT, LCPC
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field
- Provisionally licensed clinicians will not be considered at this time
- Demonstrated prior outpatient clinical experience practicing for a minimum of two years preferred.
- Two years of experience with children preferred.